Life the say has no duplicate, therefore we have to be careful of our surroundings and the way we live.
Therefore, it is important for us to have necessary things that can save lives, such as safety kits in case of eventuality and emergency.
However, there are situations in which safety kit do not come handy and a physician or emergency response is out of the question, how do you do about this?
In this article I will be listing about seven simple tools we use on daily basis that can definitely save life during perilous time.
1.CONDOMS: Many might think that this plastic latex is used only for protection against STDs. But the truth is there are other uses of condoms which includes; protection of phones against water, tourniquet for emergency.
2. CAR HEADREST : this piece comes right off when pulled up. In case of emergency and the doors cannot be opened, this removable car headrest can be used to break the car windscreen for escape.
3. SUPER GLUE : super glue can be used to bind minor lacerations that requires stitching if there are no physicians available to stitch the open wounds.
4. BAKING SODA : This is the most effective stomach upset reliever, and it can also be used to extinguished fire, If fire fighters do not respond in time.
Note: Use this in place of water to extinguish any kind of fire.
5. SANITARY PADS : sanitary pads are made from cellucotton and are very effective in pressure dressing all kinds of wounds especially bullet wounds. Note: Cellucotton is 6x as absorbent as cotton bandages.
6. TOOTH PASTE : This jelly can be used to treat numerous skin irritations ranging from bug bites, blisters, burns, athlete foot, itching and other minor skin irritations.
Note: this product can only be used to treat only minor burns.
7. BRA CUP : This can prevent death from inhalation of gaseous substance such as carbon monoxide from a fire gutted building.
Keep this at the back of your mind and stay safe.
Comment, share and follow if this article was helpful.