But how about the leaves? Yes, the mango leaves? The mango leaves contains Vitamins (A,B and C), potassium,copper and magnesium. It’s also endowed with antioxidant properties as it contains flavonoids and phenol in high proportion.
It’s interesting that the leaves of the mango tree has a lot of health benefits…
Now, what are these benefits?
1. The intake of Mango leaves reduce the risk of diabetes as it normalize insulin levels. Mango leaves also controls diabetes because it contains tannins called anthocyanidins that helps in treating early diabetes.
2. Relieves Ear pain : The filtered juice from mango leaves helps in relieving ear pain. Put one spoon of juice in the ear.
3. Relieves Anxiety: Feeling restless or anxious? Mango leaves serve as a great home remedy for anxiety as they help to relax and rejuvenate the mind and body.
4. Eliminates Kidney/gall stones : Looking for a natural home remedy for kidney and gall stones? Mix the powder of ground mango leaves in water and drink it in the morning.
5. Eradication of stomach problems: Regular intake mango leaves mixed with hot water serves as a good stomach tonic that flushes out toxins from the body. It’s more efficient when taken in an empty stomach.
6. The use of mango leaves has immense benefits in treating dysentery. Prepare a decoction of mango leaves with water and taken 2-3 times daily.
7. Mango leaves helps in reducing high blood pressure. It contains a compound called Polyphenol which plays a vital role in the strengthening of weak blood vessels and varicose veins.
There are a lot of benefits of the mango leaf which if utilized well can help save money.
Are there other benefits of the mango leaves which you know about? Please leave your comment below