1. Maturity is when you have the power to destroy someone who did you wrong but you just breathe, walk away and let life take care of them.
2. Maturity is that time when the mirrors in our mind turn to windows and instead of seeing the reflection of ourselves, we see others.
3. Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth.
4. Perfect maturity is when a person hurts you, and you try to understand their situation and don’t hurt them back.
5. Maturity is when you stop trying to change people, and instead focus on changing yourself.
6. Maturity is when we start understanding small things and not when we start speaking big things.
7. One of the truest signs of maturity is the ability to disagree with someone while still remaining respectful.
8. Maturity is knowing the difference between whether your father is rich or you.
9. Maturity comes when you stop making excuses and start making changes.
10. Maturity is cry silently, wipe your tear and smile back again.
11. Maturity is the capacity to endure uncertainty.
12. We mature with the damage not with the years.
13. Maturity starts when drama ends.
14. Maturity is knowing when to be immature.