Male fertility can be caused by several diseases or infections which can be either acquired from another person maybe through sex or they can be natural.
Here are some of these causes
1. Varicocele. A varicocele is a swelling of the veins that drain the testicle.
3. Ejaculation issues
4. Antibodies that attack sperm
6. Undescended testicles
7. Hormone imbalances
8. Defects of tubules that transport sperm
Can infertility be cured
Some causes of infertility can’t be corrected. In cases where spontaneous pregnancy doesn’t happen, couples can often still achieve a pregnancy through the use of assisted reproductive technology. Infertility treatment may involve significant financial, physical, psychological, and time commitment.
Activities that can prevent infertility in male
1. Don’t smoke
2. Limit or abstain from alcohol
3. Steer clear of illicit drugs
4. Maintain a healthy weight
5. Don’t get a vasectomy
6. Avoid things that lead to prolonged heat for the testicles
7. Reduce stress
8. Avoid exposure to pesticides, heavy metals, and other toxins.
Thank you for taking your humble time to read this article, I hope it would be of great help to you. Don’t leave this site without following my page to get daily news updates.