First Bank Recruitment 2021 | Portal Now Open for Application
This is to inform the general public that 2021 recruitment is ongoing at First Bank Nigeria Limited. Interested and qualified candidates are advised to follow the instructions below to apply for the available positions.
First Bank Recruitment 2021
This article will help you provide vital information on First Bank Recruitment 2021. The question is do you have what it takes to get the job? if yes, proceed further.
This resource will give you the necessary information on First Bank Recruitment (https://firstbanknigeria.taleo.net), how to apply for https://firstbanknigeria.taleo.net 2021, and other information to help you get the job.
This article will help you provide vital information on First Bank Recruitment 2021. The question here is do you have what it takes to get the job? if yes, proceed further.
The general public is hereby advised to be wary of fraudulent advertisement of the First Bank recruitment on any portal different from the above and of any demand for money in whatever guise. Application for the positions is absolutely free and all processes attached to the recruitment exercise shall be in accordance with established parameters. Members of the public are therefore urged to report to First Bank any demand for money or other favors by anyone including officials of DCSL Corporate Services Limited.
Advertisement of the recruitment exercise on any unauthorized portal and demand for money will be investigated and persons found culpable will be prosecuted.
First Bank Recruitment 2021 Requirements
Applicants applying for the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply for First Bank Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
If you have question pertaining to First bank Nigeria Recruitment 2021, kindly let us know in the comment section below.