This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the Gombe State University (GSU) Undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check GSU Admission List
- Go to the GOMSU admission status checking portal at https://dhrd-gsu-edu.com/admstatus/.
- Supply your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the Check button to access your GSU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admissi on Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, GSU prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your GOMSU admission status.
Congrats to all the candidates that made it to the GSU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.