Diseases affecting the uterus or any other part of your reproductive system are called uterine issues. Few familiar uterine difficulties comprise uterine fibroids, endometriosis, uterine prolapse, and uterine tuberculosis.
Below are the Symptoms of Uterine diseases?
Some common symptoms of uterine problems include:
1. Pain in the uterine region
2. Abnormal or thick vaginal bleeding
3. Irregular menstrual cycle
4. Unusual vaginal discharge
5. High menstrual cramping
6. Increased urination
7. Pain during intercourse
8. Bleeding after intercourse
9. Prolonged menstruation
10. Abdominal swelling
11. Constipation; pain during a bowel movement
12. Recurrent bladder infections
According to “Verywellhealth.com” below are causes of Uterine Problems are
1. Uterine Fibroids The detailed cause of uterine fibroids is unknown. However, some conditions like hormones, family history, and pregnancy enhance the risk of uterine fibroids.
2. Endometriosis – It is mostly caused by infections like STI (sexually transmitted infections), tuberculosis, and infections from normal vaginal bacteria.
3. Uterine prolapse Ageing, lower levels of estrogen, injured pelvic muscles or tissues, obesity, chronic constipation, and chronic cough might boost the chance of uterine prolapse.
Uterine tuberculosis -Sexual connection with an infected person
4. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
Most times, bacteria or microbes enter the cervix and spread upward. The infection can influence one or more of the pelvic organs, including the uterus, cervix, and fallopian tubes.
Uterine cancer results in abnormal vaginal bleeding. The most popular type is endometrial cancer. It needs contentious treatment if it has spread beyond the uterus.
Dysmenorrhea is menstrual pain. It can transpire before or during your period. Period pain is not certainly a sign of a medical condition on its own. It often increases with pain medication or hormone medicine.
Leave a Reply