Having skin issues like Acne, pimples, dry skin, oily skin and a lot more is not a new problem. It has been an issue for a very long time, most especially among women.
A lot of people worry about how they can have smooth skin and rock their natural face. Before I started talking about the process, I want you to know that smooth skin is not limited to the face, if your face is smooth and your legs and hands are rough, it is wrong.
Any method you will be applying, kindly make sure that you carry your body along. If you give your face 90% attention, make sure that your body carries 70% too. So that everything can blend.
Here are the steps..
1. Improve your diet to get better skin:
What does it means to improve diet, always eat good food? That is nutritional food that helps the skin to glow. Such as Vitamin, Protein, etc.
2. Make sure you’re getting enough sleep.
Always sleep. Resting has a lot of work to do when it comes to freshness. A lot of people have rough skin because they are not resting enough. Make sure that you sleep always.
3. Sweat it out with regular exercise. Involve yourself in daily exercise in other to sweat out dirty water from your skin. This really helps too.
4. Get serious with cleansing and exfoliation.
Always clean your face. If you have an oily face, rinse your face 3 times daily, morning, afternoon, and night. If you are the busy type, you can do it morning and night.
For dry skin, get moisturizing creams that can soften your skin.
5. Hydrate your skin.
Always drink water. Waterworks like magic on the skin
6. Shun the sun. Avoid direct penetration of Sun. Sun is not good for the skin. It can cause a lot of danger. For example, skin burnt, inflammation, pimples, and a lot more.
7. Avoid using an over a canter (OTC) prescription. It can worsen your skin condition.