Home Metro If You Fall Inside Water And You Can’t Swim, See What You...

If You Fall Inside Water And You Can’t Swim, See What You Should Do To Avoid Drowning.

207
0

If You Fall Inside Water And You Can’t Swim, See What You Should Do To Avoid Drowning.

It is a known fact that 70% of Earth’s surface is water while the other 30% are the land being dominated by living species of all kinds.

This makes water(oceans and seas) an essential transportation channel, and many people rely on it for their own personal usage. While the population of people who can swim throughout the world is quite fair, some people did not even know how to float on water, not to talk of swimming in it.

The inability to swim can be a tremendous burden when living in an area subtly surrounded by water bodies. Several cases of human drowning inside water bodies have been recorded in history. Even small accidents like falling inside a swimming pool or being trapped in the water at the beach have killed even more people.

For this reason, we must know about some life-saving techniques that can prevent you from drowning if you don’t know how to swim.

The first thing you should know is that: Our lungs are the main important factor that can guarantee our safety in any case of falling inside water.

If you accidentally fall inside the water, you should never panic because that will make you drown faster than shouting for help in despair. The first thing you must do is find a way to raise your head against water and breathe in a large amount of oxygen(the capacity of your lungs).

You will notice your chest coming up from underwater the moment you do this. When this happens, know that you are partially safe. After this, lie on your back, spread your hands, and then breathe in another quantity of oxygen before shouting for help.

Note: When you panic, your body will not be calm, and your breathing will be faster, so your lungs will be unable to take the amount of oxygen you need, and that might make you drown.