If Your Salary Is 50k And Below, Don’t Do The Following Please (Opinion)
Country hard no be for people wey dey respect themselves.
As a man earning below 50,000 nairas in this present economy, your focus should be on investment and upgrading rather than a merry and lavish lifestyle.
Check out a list of things you should gladly discriminate against until you can confidently boast of your account balance:
1. Don’t club (up to making it a habit)
2. Don’t but expensive also Ebi (there are reasonably cheap ones available)
3. Don’t subscribe your mobile data more than once a month (except for work purpose)
4. Don’t use Uber (on a frequent especially if you are in Lagos)
5. Don’t pay rent that is above 150,000 nairas (there are decent room self cons)
6. Don’t buy bone straight hair for anybody (she no even love you if she let you buy such with a 50k salary)
7. Don’t have more than one girlfriend (because even one girl you will spend let alone two)
8. Don’t womanize (no profit in that business but STDs)
9. Don’t fall for social media fake lives (most are borrowed)
10. Don’t spend time doing anything productive (invest in profitable activities till you make it big)
Thank you. You can add more to the list via comment as the sharp guy that you are.