Home Entertainment Killer Faces DEATH PENALTY After stabbing 3-Year-Old Daughter

Killer Faces DEATH PENALTY After stabbing 3-Year-Old Daughter

61
0

Longwood, Fla.: A man has been charged with allegedly attacking his two young daughters with a bloody fatal stabbing. Juan Bravo-Torres, 39, was charged with first-degree murder and attempted murder on Tuesday, August 9, 2022, in connection with the July 21, 2022 charge against him in Longwood, Florida. Unbelievable assaults carried out by children. Eva Bravo-Herrera, 3, was the child who was killed, according to prosecutors. Her 12-year-old sister is still alive, despite her serious condition.

The 12-year-old daughter, who was still alive, woke up in July to find her father stabbed her, according to investigators. Bravo-Torres’ eldest daughter admitted to police that she was sleeping in her brother’s room when her father grabbed her by the neck. Apparently, defendant Bravo-Torres went and bought a different knife. After leaving the room, the girl found her sister lying on the floor in the hallway. When police arrived, they saw a large amount of blood and found Bravo-Torres unconscious in the bathroom with serious injuries to his torso. The father allegedly tried to kill himself after allegedly killing his toddler by slitting his wrists and throat, but he survived and was put in jail, according to the New York Post.

The victim claims that when her father attacked her with a knife, she knocked him back and eventually pretended to be dead, hoping he would stop. The woman said her father pulled her and her sister into a hallway bathroom after she pretended to be dead. The victim claims that after her father turned off the bathroom lights, she saw him cut his wrist and overheard what appeared to be a throat cut.

Eva was found dead from stab wounds by police in the same bathroom. According to police, the 12-year-old man lay there waiting for the suspect to pass out. Once she thought he had left, she protected herself with a knife, locked the toilet inside, and ran to the McDonald’s where her mother worked, according to police.

Bravo Torres had to undergo “emergency surgery” which caused him to miss his court date last month. His New Seminole County mugshot shows what appears to be a scar below his neck. According to Law and Crime, he remains in ICE custody for the crime, records show.

On July 27, the suspect pleaded not guilty. His arraignment date is August 30, 2022. The 12-year-old girl was later commended by Longwood Police Sgt. Derek Chenoweth with her quick thinking and bravery in dire situations. The level of bravery shown by the 12-year-old girl is quite astounding, he said. Adults may not be able to make such a choice. And this 12-year-old did; she’s alive today because of her decision.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here