Royal Easter Show Stabbing Video Footage Find Out Who Was The Suspect What Happened There?

Royal Easter Show Stabbing Video

A horrific mishap occurred at Sydney showground on Monday night on 11th April 2022. The spine chilling incident has even been recorded in CCTV footage and recorded by onlookers. The video is covering a brawl between two youngsters that later claimed a life of a 17 years old boy. According to the latest reports, the unidentified boy was rushed to Westmead Hospital in a grim condition but was later declared lifeless even after much hard effort from the doctor and paramedics. Apart from the deceased another teenager who was severely injured was also admitted to the same hospital. Get more information on the dreaded brawl at Sydney’s Royal Easter Show.

The photos and videos clips of the incident will make your blood run cold as the brawl went extremely violent and the people involved in the brawl carried out some lethal weapons to attack the rivalry. Two of the teenagers were stabbed during the conflict wherein one of the two persons succumbed to the death due to the deadly stab whereas another one who got stabbed in his leg is reportedly in stable condition in the Westmead Hospital.

The extremely violent dispute come to the attention of law enforcement and in reaction, the Auburn Police authority the police authority detained 15 years old boy. It is being said that the negotiation along with the boy is going on. However, the boy hasn’t been accused of any kind of charge so far till the early hours of Tuesday. The videos recorded by the onlooker have been posted on social media and they took no time to get viral. As far as the video gets concerned it is recording an immensely fierce battle between some teenagers. The fight started with a verbal spat and took time to turn into an extremely violent fight that even claimed a life.

At the time emergency services arrived at the scene they came to know that the person who stabbed was suffering from a cardiac arrest after getting affected by a traumatic chest wound. He was carried by NSW Ambulance and rushed to the hospital. The entire statement has been released by Police officer Mark Whittaker.

Before carrying him in the ambulance Paramedics performed CPR and several other emergency medical methods in the hope to save the teenager but unfortunately, the boy couldn’t come in stable condition and eventually passed away. We will get back to you with more information till then stay tuned with Social Telecast.

Previous articleKeonia Brown Car Accident Video Footage On Indian Street What Happened To Her?

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.