Home Entertainment Sheng Siong Supermarket Singapore Video Viral On Social Media

Sheng Siong Supermarket Singapore Video Viral On Social Media

153
0

WATCH: Sheng Siong Supermarket Singapore Video Viral On Social Media: Recently, a video went viral on the internet that a supermarket employee accidentally left the trolley on the escalator and the trolley has hits two people.ย  She was apologizing for her mistake. She does it intentionally or just for the purpose. She just forgot the trolly on the escalator. Her boss was very angry with her for the mistake. And many say that sooner she will get fired from her job. This type of statement has been made by the people. There is no official confirmation has come out that says this.ย  In this article, we gonna discuss briefly what she was doing when she using the trolley. Follow More Update Onย GetIndiaNews.com

Sheng Siong Supermarket Singapore

Sheng Siong supermarket cameras have captured the whole incident where you can see that a woman went to keep a package on the shelf. She forgot that the trolley was on the escalator. When she left behind the trolley, the accident had already taken place. Trolley has hit the two people. Luckily, they didnโ€™t get any major injuries. They just got only minor injuries which will be fine in a week.

Women realized her mistake and she was apologizing for it. The manager has passed a statement that The health and safety of our customers is our first priority. We are sad to hear that two persons got some minor injuries. We are sorry for this inconvenience and we make sure that this will wonโ€™t happen again in the future. Nonetheless, we give a warning to the women not to do it again.

Sheng Siong Supermarket Singapore Video

We didnโ€™t fire her from the job and we didnโ€™t cut off her any salary. But we are strict with her and we put the burden on her to do more work. We donโ€™t want to hurt our customers. We are always loyal to our customers and happy with them. Whatever happened with those two innocent persons was just an accident. She realized her mistake. If something happened again with her in the future, then we surely fired her or any employee who did the same mistake. By now, we have forgiven her.

The incident took place in February at the supermarketโ€™s Canberra outlet at Block 105. The CCTV footage showed everything. On social media, users called the employee stupid and made fun of her. We dropped the footage link in this article so that you can see the whole incident.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here