The popular saying, ‘health is wealth’ is what everyone should try as much as possible to know and achieve. You will only become wealthy when you are healthy, so I urge you to pay attention to your health. Good health involves being well mentally, physically, psychologically and emotionally, so in this article, I will be teaching on how to prepare okra water and its benefits.
Okra, also known as “ladies fingers” is a flowering plant that contains green seed pods. It is rich in minerals and vitamins, such as Vitamin B, C, folic acid and it is frequently used in preparing soup.
I know the next question is how okra water ga be prepared and the ingredients needed, well it is very simple to do.
• 1 glass of water
• 4-6 okra pods
• Wash the 4-6 okra pods with clean water and slice them into bits.
• Put the sliced okra in a jug or bottle.
• Pour the 1 glass of water inside the jug or bottle.
• Leave it to spend a night.
How To Use
When it gets to morning, sieve the water from the jug or bottle and remove the seeds, drink everything on an empty stomach.
Health Benefits Of Okra Water
• Okra Water contains little calorie and has also been reported to help with weight loss
• Okra water supports in lowering blood sugar levels.
• Okra water is rich in fibers and it can prevent indigestion.
• Okra water supports digestion and it has been known to soothe the digestive tract.
• Okra water takes care of your heart and the entire cardiovascular system by helping to reduce cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
• Okra water strengthens the immune system.