1. Lemongrass is good for digestion: Lemongrass has a cooling energy which helps to soothe your stomach and keeps your digestive functions in check. It contains a component called citral that helps to digest food. Lemongrass has a cooling energy which helps to soothe your stomach and keep your digestion functions in check.
2. Lemongrass is also full of antioxidants: Lemongrass tea is your detox tea. It is packed with antioxidants that help in detoxing and cleansing you from within. It helps in removal of toxins from the body by relieving fluid retention
3. Lemongrass reduce body fat: The dried leaves of this plant are brewed for flavoring as well as to prepare its tea. Lemongrass tea is filled with antioxidant, detoxing, and diuretic properties. These factors act together to remove all excess toxins from the human body. These collectively can aide in reducing body fat and also those in the belly.
4. Lemongrass is a great source of Vitamin A and Vitamin C which are essential nutrients for beautiful and hair. Lemongrass clears up your skin, treat oily textures and also works on treating eruptions like pimples, acne, and eczema.
5. Lemongrass relieves menstrual pain: Lemongrass tea is considered excellent for women’s health. It provides relief from hot flashes and helps in reducing menstrual pain due to its soothing effect.
6. Lemongrass also has antibacterial and antifungal properties that help you cope with cold, flu and cough.
7. Lemongrass tea regulates high blood pressure: lemongrass is rich in potassium which increases the production of urine in our body, which in turn stimulates blood circulation and lowers blood pressure. By increasing blood circulation, it also helps in purifying the liver.
Note: There isn’t enough research on lemongrass tea to recommend a standard dosage for any condition. For dosing recommendations, consult your doctor or a qualified natural health practitioner.