Three USS George Washington Sailors Have Died In The Past Nine Days Cause Of Death

George Washington Sailors Have Died

According to the Navy, three sailors from the USS George Washington aircraft carrier were found dead in less than a week, and the deaths are being investigated by the Naval Criminal Investigative Service and local police. Last Friday, one sailor was discovered unresponsive onboard the carrier, while two other men were discovered off base on April 9 and 10. The news has shaken several people and has become the topic of debate on social media. Netizens are discussing it and are sharing their respective theories and opinions on the mysterious deaths of the sailors.


However, the circumstances of their suspicious deaths are still being investigated, but the Navy told CBS News in a statement that there is no initial evidence of a link between the three deaths. On April 15, one sailor, whose name has not been disclosed, died on board the ship. The sailor was discovered unresponsive and treated on board before being brought to Riverside Regional Medical Center in Newport News, Virginia, where they died. On April 9 and 10, two more sailors assigned to the aircraft carrier were discovered deceased at separate offsite sites.

Retail Services Specialist 3rd Class Mikail Sharp and Interior Communications Electrician 3rd Class Natasha Huffman are the two sailors, according to the Navy. In the investigations into the three occurrences, the Navy is working with NCIS and local authorities. The aircraft carrier USS George Washington has been parked at Newport News Shipbuilding in Newport News, Virginia since 2017 for refueling and a major overhaul. Following the loss of three crew members, chaplains, psychologists, and counselors are available to support the rest of the crew of the USS George Washington, according to the Navy. As the matter surfaced on the internet, people are debating it on social media.

According to Naval Air Force Atlantic spokesman Michael Maus, a George Washington sailor was found unresponsive onboard the ship. The incident was reported on Friday. Maus said in an email, that the sailor was treated by this medical team onboard before being transported to Riverside Regional Medical center in Newport News where the service member died. Currently, the incident is under investigation as the investigators are trying to find out the cause of the sailors’ mysterious deaths that became a shocking topic on the internet. It is reported that the command continues to cooperate with the Naval Criminal Investigative Service. Our team will update the latest details on the matter in the article.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.