UK Government GREAT Scholarships 2022-23 (Fully Funded):
Applications for the UK Government GREAT Scholarships are now open! Candidates from eligible African and Asian countries are invited to apply.
Funded by the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council with participating UK higher education institutions, about 8 to 9 postgraduate scholarships are available for each eligible country and funded to a minimum of £10,000 for one-year postgraduate study in the UK.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): GREAT, funded by the British Council.
Nationality: see eligible countries below.
Number of Awards: 8-9 scholarships per country per year.
Eligible Countries: they are listed below
Scholarship Worth: minimum of £10,000 per awardee.
Eligibility Criteria for the UK GREAT Scholarships 2022-23
To be considered for one of these scholarships, you must meet these requirements:
- You must be a citizen of an eligible country (see list below).
- You need to hold a bachelor’s degree that will allow you to pursue a graduate-level education at an English-speaking University.
- You need to show proof of either previous employment in this industry or proof of significant interest in the industry through research/involving yourself in it frequently.
- You need to meet the standardized English language test requirement required by whichever University you are applying to take courses at.
The scholarships are available for the following countries – Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, or Thailand.
Eligible UK Universities:
There are many universities in the UK you can choose to apply for. These scholarships are set up by the government and will depend on your major or course of study, so you must check for eligibility requirements here before applying.
- University of Northampton
- University of Nottingham
- University of Reading
- University of South Wales
- Birmingham City University
- Bishop Grosseteste University
- Bournemouth University
- Cranfield University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Royal Academy of Music
- Royal Agricultural University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Teesside University
- Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
- Ulster University
- University College London
- University of Bath
- University of Bristol
- University of Cambridge
- University of Derby
- University of Dundee
- University of East Anglia
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Essex
- University of Exeter
- University of Glasgow
- University of Greenwich
- University of Hull
- University of Kent
- University of Manchester
- University of Stirling
- University of Warwick
- University of York
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Imperial College London
- Keele University
- Newcastle University
- Nottingham Trent University
- Oxford Brookes University
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Robert Gordon University
Step 1: Once you find the right university, filter through all of their different types of scholarships.
Step 2: When you find one you like, click on the link and fill out an application (if there is no specific application that’s okay too).
Step 3: Make sure to set a reminder for this scholarship in your calendar.
Step 4: Find out if they send any paperwork to sign and submit when applying, if so make sure you follow those instructions.
Step 5: Answer all of the questions best you can so they can provide an accurate review process once you submit it online or turn it in at your desired location.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the host university
For Further Details, Visit their Official Website
Leave a Reply